Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Forget The Rings Get A Tattoo

I want to make it clear I am not endorsing you to get a tattoo on your ring finger instead of a wedding band. But a lot of people feel this is much more romantic blah blah blah. But I'm sure they won't be feeling that way when they get divorced. For instance Pamela Anderson got Tommy tattooed on her ring finger when they got married because she doesn't believe in rings. Well after they got divorced she got Tommy turned into Mommy.

 Also there has been a big stink about Beyonce and Jay-Z not acknowledging that they were married and for the fact that we all know they got married and they still refuse to wear wedding bands. Well Beyonce opened up to Essence Magazine about this very matter.

 She said the reason why she doesn't wear an engagement ring.

 -People put too much emphasis on that. It's just material and it's just silly to me.-

 However, Essence claims that Beyonce wears a band over a tattooed number 4. The reason behind the tattoo is that her and Jay-Z were both born on the forth day of the month and that they got married on April 4, 2013.

 This is all fine and dandy and I want everyone to know that I do believe in marriage and I am happily married myself. But heaven forbid something were to happen and my husband and I were to get divorce. I would hate to have a tattoo of him on my body. Believe me I have thought about it. But I'm scared that the tattoo jinx will get me if I do. Honestly, this decision is up to you and you only. If you want to celebrate your love with a tattoo than by all means do so. Just do me a favor and think twice about it before you actaully get inked.

No comments:

Post a Comment